Try a different angle

I was at the Stadtpark in Hamburg last Friday. We were on our way to an open air concert in front of the Planetarium. This building is quite impressive made of red bricks. I tried some photos from different point of views, but the results were boring without any visual attraction. So I focused more on the surrounding crowd that was gathering from all sides of the park. And there was my photo of that building: just through the display of the smartphone of an unknown woman.

Photograph planetarium by Nils Kuelper (robvisual) on 500px
Planetarium Hamburg - X-PRO1 (60mm @ f2.4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)