A sunday photowalk with a great surprise at the end

Yesterday was fantastic. The sky was overcast so I had perfect light. It was warm enough to feel comfortable and I walked just across the city without a destination. My entry point was the warehouse district (Speicherstadt) were I took this shot after waiting for something good happening at the long end of the bridge. And it happened!

The I decided to head over to St. Pauli by and then Karolinenviertel that is very close to St. Pauli. There is a place called Schlachthof (sloughterhouse). At the backyard I met a funny guy. I saw him and he asked me to take a photo of him. He had a bit of rest-alcohol in his veins. He smiled at me and I decided to take some photos. After taking the first shot I asked him to stand up. So he did and opened his jacket and showed me the little sock he pulled over his knob. I instantly laughed and he smiled back. What a crazy guy. Then we talked about the musical genius Michael Jackson and I gave him my card so he can see the photos online (if he remembers).

You will find more photos on my 500.px account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)