GF 100-200mm 5.6 WR - half a month later

I recently drove to Fehmarn an island in north Germany at the baltic sea to take some photos and enjoy nature together with a friend. I took my new 100-200m with me.

I've ended up with a square photo challenge (the 50r is perfect for this kind of photos). The lens worked like designed. It is still a heavy bulky lens but on the other side there is no tube sticking out of the design and it is weather resistant.

For me it is the perfect zoom like my XF 100-200mm I owned before. The OIS works flawless and bear in mind that even on larger sensor it is still a 200mm telephoto lens. You just get a wider portion of the image.

In the near future I will invest some money into the teleconverter to get some extra focal length for more compression.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)