No more Zeiss for Fuji?

http://www.fujirumors.com/game-over-for-the-zeiss-touit-lenses-no-more-touits-this-year-and-maybe-not-even-in-2016/

The linked  article is about the possible death of the "Touit" brand for Fuji cameras. I personally own the Touit 12mm and I'm absolutely satisfied with it. Yes there is that loose aperture ring without a real click-feeling, but for me a lens is about delivering good image quality. And this is a discipline were the Zeiss is shining.

I think that Fuji is doing a great job with their own lenses but there no room for much competition. Only when it comes to the price. But Fuji x-series-shooters are not the ones who look for a cheap bargain.

I can recommend my Zeiss 12mm. It is a great ultra-wide lens that delivers great even wide open. Give it a try after this price drop. You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)