The right camera bag

Back in my Nikon-days I bought me a Crumpler backpack to store all that heavy stuff in it. I still own this bag. It´s great to carry your whole lens-park and stuff for bigger adventures. But for every day use I am more the messenger-bag type of guy. I own a classic crumpler bag that goes everywhere with me. I can throw my x100s (in its leather case) into it and everything is fine.

But for my other cameras I like to have a bag that is made for storing lenses etc. So I did some testing by shopping a Matin ballade bag. This bag is a cheaper copy of the retrospective-thinktank-series and was a little disappointment for me. The canvas with that zipper on the back was a bit aggressive to my clothes and the whole bag looks very used after only one year of normal use.

What I need is a nylon-messenger-bag that is made for camera-use. And I found a promising one (also) at Artist & Artisan (no sponsoring!) here. You can use this one as a simple messenger-bag. There is an option to enlarge the bag and put a camera compartment-unit into it. Sound very flexible for me.


I wanna give this one a try and write about my experiences. Do you have recommendation for me? What kind of bag are you using?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)