A cam is a cam

Do you need an expensive camera to take good photos in the streets? Not really. As I said in my first posts there is no need for high-end equipment. You can even take interesting photos with your smartphone. Technically a high quality camera gives you more options when it comes to quality, post processing etc. but it won´t make you a better photographer. The most important camera is the camera you have with you (or forgotten at home as Zack Arias once said).

I took the following shot with my Galaxy Note 3 an processed it with Pixlr:

Photograph waiting by Nils Kuelper (robvisual) on 500px
waiting (Galaxy Note 3)
The shot was made through a rain coated window of a train. The light was harsh and makes the subject shine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)