Always have your camera with you

I was invited to a wedding in Hamburg as a guest. I took my X-T1 with me, because you don´t know what life will offer to you. The place of celebration after the marriage took place at a tall building near the harbor and St. Pauli. I had the chance to take photos from the rooftop of this place. The light was golden (near sunset) and we had a rainbow over the city (what a great coincidence for a wedding-celebration).




So I did a quick handheld panorama and some shots of the rainbow and the Michel (church). I also took some shots of the wedding ceremony (I can´t show all the photos without permission) and my trusty Fuji did a great job.




So don´t forget. Always have your camera with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)