So this might be a good reason to share some links with you:
- a great video about Vivian Maier I found on youtube - it tells her story and thoughts with a voice that could be hers. The video is well made and full of her work.
- street photographer Fabian Schreyer - a great portfolio full of colorful photographs
- Kevin Broadberry - a street photographer from Denmark doing raw and close shots
- Max Martino - and his great real life review of the new born Fuji X-PRO2. I am always looking for real reviews without unboxing and hours of talking (while holding the camera in hands).
- NEOPRIME Mag - I love people who try to curate things and put them together in a high quality print. I like the concept of this magazine. They gather tagged photos from social media for every issue.
|life is a mystery|
Done! Five points are enough to start a little click adventure.