Only street photography? No way!

When I walk the streets I try not to be to mono-fixated and shoot just street photography content. I think it is important to capture everything that might be interesting in front of your eyes. I never follow any guidelines that tell me that I have to shoot photos in black and white only to make them look more like HCB. I just take photos...



And then everything makes sense (for me). The surrounding images create a visual story providing more information about time and place. It can also be a diary or a personal notebook.


If you limit yourself and always shoot photos with people in it you might loose the whole picture and the precious little details at the same time. Just forget everything you know about photography and be a child again. Just hit the shutter button and capture all the things happening around you. Be foolish and play with your visual tools.

Cheers,

Nils

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)