Why it is no pain to cary your heavy tool always with you...

I know that it could be a pain sometimes to cary your camera almost every day with you. It feels like a little brick sometimes in my messenger bag, but there is this little moment where you wish you had your camera with you.


I took this shot on my way home from work. I was waiting for my wife to pick me up by car when I saw a muslim girl smoking an electric cigarette. I took five to six photos an this one was my favorite.


Trust me: the best opportunity for taking good photos in the streets is here and now. You can't leave the house to take good photos. The situations are coming to you. They just happen in front of your eyes. And imagine all these moments without where your camera was at home laying in a cupboard.

Try to love your little brick and cary it around, even if your heading for some groceries.

Cheers,

Nils

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)