FW4

When you know what the title means you are a Fuji-nerd. Today is firmware-day. The new FW 4.0 is ready to slip into the flash memory of your X-T1 to give you better AF performance and some new features like wide-tracking of objects.

Get the firmware here:
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/x/xt1/index.html

Read more about the firmware and best settings here at Fujirumors:
http://www.fujirumors.com/download-now-the-amazing-new-fuji-x-t1-firmware-4-0-share-your-first-impressions-on-fujirumors/

I had to think about how important the update is for me. No big deal. But when I´m traveling I always take my X-T1 with me. It is more versatile for this kind of photography and has built in WLAN (and a tilting screen etc.). And when you do travel photography there are situation were you need a fast AF to track moving objects. For street photography I don´t need this update. I use mostly zone-focusing together with my X-PRO1 so I can concentrate more on framing.

Happy downloading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

My first experiences with the X-Pro2 (part 2)