Expect nothing...get surprised!

Yesterday I had some after-work-spare-time waiting for my wife. So I decided to walk around without a destination. I barley touched my camera. There were no interesting things going on. But you should always be ready. As I was heading over to the train station this old woman was coming into my view. I quickly grabbed my camera to take this shot:

Photograph wind by Nils Kuelper (robvisual) on 500px
Wind (X100s @ f8.0)
I love the strong lines in this image and the woman who was walking against a stronger wind trying to hold her jacket while she is crossing the the first line. The dark background is a perfect backdrop and let the subject shine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you buy the new X-PRO2?

Final thoughts on the X100F and the XPRO2 after using them for a longer time

the X100F - first look